The services provided by the Technical Support Service for Teaching and Research are detailed below:
- Carry out studies of teaching support and research needs based on the criteria approved by the Governing Council.
- Assign support staff to teaching tasks for the preparation of practices in official first and second cycle degrees and degrees.
- Assign research support personnel to the main researchers of Research Projects and Contracts based on the criteria approved by the Governing Council.
- Technical advice regarding the necessary preventive maintenance of laboratory instruments and procedures, so as to guarantee their correct operation.
- Advice on purchases of consumables, equipment and laboratory instruments.
- Management of the occupation and availability of the laboratories.
- Collaborate with the Occupational Risk Prevention Service.
- Technical management and control of the implementation of the Framework Agreements related to gases, reagents, consumables and small laboratory equipment.
- Collaborate with the Environmental Office in the management of the waste generated in the laboratories.
- Repair of teaching and research equipment.
- Loan of audiovisual material.
- Management of the Scientific Instrumentation Service.
- Disclosure and promotion of SATDI activities.
- Supervision of Radioactive Facilities from non-encapsulated sources.