SATDI-IC is made up of a large number of research laboratories, equipped with advanced technology equipment and capable of providing research support and scientific advice. Its objective is the optimization of the scientific resources existing in our University, in order to obtain the maximum performance, and make them accessible to the entire university community, as well as, promote and develop research activity, both in its basic aspects and in the more specific.
SATDI-Scientific Instrumentation will coordinate and make said equipment available to researchers from the Miguel Hernández University of Elche and other public or private institutions. This work will preferably be carried out through specific agreements or agreements, and always within the established rules.
Contact SATDI-Scientific Instrumentation through:
HOW TO USE THE SERVICE
- Locate the equipment in the list. You can check the equipment list at the following link: https://satdi.umh.es/instrumentacioncientifica/servicios_ofertados/
- Has the equipment been used before? If the answer is YES, contact the equipment operator directly, if the answer is NO, contact the SATDI-IC in the email:
- Once you have contacted the operator or the SATDI-SIC, reserve the equipment for use.
- Fill in the team request form. Available at the following link: https://satdi.umh.es/instrumentacioncientifica/formularios/formulario-peticion/
- Make use of the equipment.